- Constant Energy is a growth company developing, building and owning private renewable power assets (utility-scale solar PV power plants, large-size solar PV rooftops, energy storage systems; under BOO model) in some of the most robust GDP growth markets.
- It targets to implement and own at least 400 MW of solar PV plants and electricity storage systems mainly in emerging Asian markets and other selected countries over the next 4 years.
- The company focuses on markets with history of stable regulatory backbone in the power sector, such as Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea and Japan in Asia.
- The team is specialised and experienced, and all expertise is represented in-house.
- Constant Energy manages its assets with a long-term outlook, with the firm belief that only local and active asset management can achieve the targeted return on a long-term basis.
- Following acquisitions of Solareo Asia’s Corporate solar PPA business (Feb 2017) and Sonnedix Thailand’s solar business (Sep 2017), it already owns and operates five utility-scale solar PV power plants and large-size solar PV rooftops with a total capacity of 20MW and has a pipeline in excess of 400MW.
For more information, please visit www.constantenergy.net
Ixowave (Women in Power)
Ixowave is a South African company formed with the sole purpose of increasing participation of women within the renewable energy arena. Historically women have traditionally not participated in projects of this nature and it was an ideal opportunity to add value in various aspects of business. It was with this in mind that the company was formed and key individuals were earmarked to grow the business from strength to strength.
Ixowave was successfully involved in 2013 Round 3 South African REIPPP tender and participated in the development, the tender process, the construction and operation of the Mulilo Sonnedix Prieska 86MW PV plant which reached COD in July 2016 (one of the largest solar PV Plant in South Africa). Ixowave is one of the key shareholder in the project and contributed to it as equity provider at 15% as well as financing with major South African banks.
Stone EPC is a G7-Licensed Construction Contractor headquartered in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, whose executive management team brings a proven combined 100-year track-record of over MYR 5 billion domestic and US$12 billions of international project success.
By developing long-term partnering relationships with organizations committed to transparent collaboration, Stone EPC achieves optimal project delivery performance within viable cost budget parameters. Its international network attracts the highest caliber expatriate and local project staff, which underpins reliability in both execution and value to clients. In time and through a reputation for professional, collaborative and successful project execution Stone EPC seeks to secure a position as Sabah’s foremost, multi-facetted construction services provider.
Stone EPC specializes in “Cradle to Grave” project delivery with early involvement to provide feasibility evaluation, engineering & design development, budgetary cost estimating, financing arrangement, risk management, design, construction, handover and maintenance. With a focus on vertical integration, Stone EPC owns and manages state of the art Industrialized Building System manufacturing facilities to most effectively serve the local market. Stone EPC partners with high profile, high performance consultants and suppliers to maximize value for all stakeholders.
The Consortium comprises of the following experienced personnel.
- Franck CONSTANT – President, Constant Energy
- Romain MAIRE – Managing Director, Southeast Asia, Constant Energy
- Markus Ganterer – Head of Compliance & Investor Relations, Constant Energy
- Yee Hin FAM – Constant Energy Utility Senior Advisor (based in Kuala Lumpur)
- Farid MOUCER – Head of Development, Constant Energy
- Marinah HARRIS – Chief Executive Officer, Gaya Belian
- Zamree BIN TOMY – Project Engineer, Gaya Belian
- Brian TICCIONI – Chief Operating Officer, Stone EPC (nominated as the Owner’s Engineer)
- John ELAND – Contract Manager, Stone EPC (nominated as the Owner’s Engineer)